Ps Please make sure that when you order a magazine that you really want it as magazines are not refundable
The titles we stock by Stampington are - Somerset Studio, Art Journaling, Art Doll Quarterly, The Stampers' Sampler, Artful Blogging, Where Women Create, Take Ten, Stampers' Sampler, Sew Somerset, Somerset Home & Mingle.
- Art Journaling - Winter 2016 - £14.99
- Stamper's Sampler - Winter 2016 - £9.99
- Somerset Studio - Jan/Feb 2016 - £8.50
- Somerset Life - Winter 2016 - £14.99
- Apprentice - £14.99
- Take Ten - £14.99
- Sumerset Studio - £8.50
Magazines are released January, April, July & October 2016. Each magazine will automatically posted once it arrives to us.
Magazines are released January, March, May, July, September & November 2016. Each magazine will automatically posted once it arrives to us.
- Artful Blogging - £14.99
- Somerset Home - £14.99
- Where Women Create - £14.99
Formerly Somerset Holidays & Celebrations, our most festive title is getting a fresh new look. A Somerset Holiday: Easy Ideas for Gift-Giving & Decor puts a rustic-chic spin on the holidays by offering fun and simple ideas for handmade gifts.
- Quick wrapping ideas
- Creative ways to add semi-homemade touches
- How to expertly personalize store-bought goods
- Gift baskets and altered glass bulbs
- Advent calendars and custom printable labels
- Cherished family traditions and creative rituals that will warm your heart
- Eye-catching infographics
- Unique color palettes to infuse into your holiday decor
- Clever ways to make the most of a single material, like Kraft paper and muslin
- 10 Takes on Tags
This completely revamped edition has everything you need to make the season merry and bright. Come spend the holidays with us!
IThe winter issue of Artful Blogging takes you behind the screen to introduce the fresh, promising faces responsible for some of the most prolific blogs read around the world. Featured blogs include scrapbooker and photographer Maggie Holmes, mixed-media artist Junelle Jacobsen from Yes and Amen, and Brittany Watson Jepsen from The House that Lars Built. A feast for the eyes as well as the soul, you’ll be swept away by hundreds of full-color photos, including the beautiful images from blogger Kelly Saur, along with much more.